L'itineraire

dimanche 15 juin 2008

A Hotel in beograd

Hehe hope reading yesterdays message was not to long! I ll make i short for today!
I woke up early as always when sleeping outside, made some tee and had breakfast, packed and got back on the way. I Rapidly made it up out of the creek, and enjoyed the nice views remembering that i had no more camera witch made me feel a bit shit. I ll have to buy a new one... I rapidly forgot about this, made it passed a hut (not the one i was seeking) with bees to make honey all over the place. Then down the other canyon on the other side of the hill. The scenery is beautiful everywhere.
Down the end of the canyon, it is about 9 am and as i get to the exit of the park, most people make they way in... Most of them to climb. The bottom of this canyon is full off excellent equipped climbing tracks. I stop, get my climbing shoes on. Actually one of them because the toes on the other one hurt way to much to get into them tight shoes... So with one climbing shoe on i make a couple transversal at the bottom of the climbing wall. Too bad i cant get both on and ask one of the groups out here to secure me for one real climb.

I realize i was supposed to be short in this post...

I then cached a ride out of Staligrad to Biograd, further south, on the way to Split. There i strugle for about 2 or 3 hours to get a ride and finally catch a bus who kindly drops me into the city, It is that crazy hot time of the day again and i need a swim! i walk up the beach and see a Kite. Make my way up there where two guy are chatting, windsurf gear is rigged and a kit surfer is surfing. Again, no way to rent gear and loads of chats about trips, windsurf, ski etc... I am about to leave for a swim as i hear that "Salut, bonne route!", a Frenchman! the first in a long time :) We chat a bit. Xavier is a private jet pilot, about 28 i d say and he kindly invites me to share his hotel room. I was seeking a nice bed, shower and a bit of comfort after the two previous night but certainly did not expect this! Anyhow i accept the offer and after more chats with the windsurfing guys and a couple refreshing swims we make it to the restaurant with the other pilot and the hostess. Delicious dark risotto, some ice cream and a nice night of sleep in a real comfy bed! finally after two short hamac nights!

Sorry this got long again.. and without pictures,
tomorrow, surprise!!!!

Aucun commentaire: