L'itineraire

jeudi 12 juin 2008

Getting stuck in Novi Vinodolski....

I left Rijeka though it was not easy, lots of feeling on my heart..
After a ride with a gay (i think...) guy who wanted to take me to a nice quiet beach on Krk (which i refused with a smile of course) I got an other ride with an old crazy dude (about 80) driving his automatic Fiat panda quit dangerously... He dropped me in Novi Vindolski, it did not know that , but this was the place i d get stuck in today...

The view of smoggy Rijeka from the road.

Beautiful calm and warm Novi Vinodolski.

N.V is a beautiful little Riviera, nice and quite, warm watter, not to many people and this small island with a building on it...

The harbor at sunset, i m still here...

I ll have dinner in a small Konoba, some grilled squid, delicious. And after the snapss on the hous i make my way to the beacj to find two trees to try out my hamac. I find them but the spot is not very wisely choose, young people driving by in scooters all night, too much lights and way to many birds waking me up for the first time around 3-4 and them for real around 4-5... I get up, get my stuff pšacked and get back on the road to get to Split. I decided i have to do some sport, lets windsurf. The girl from the tourist info told me down there is the best spot to windsurf in Croatia. Its called Bol. Lets go!!!

Aucun commentaire: