L'itineraire

vendredi 27 juin 2008

Froim Kotor to Podgorica.

I easily make my way to Budva (not budwieser ...) with a guy in a falling apart Yugo who think i ve "never seen shitty car like this" and who wants to rent me an apartment in Kotor which i am leaving. Then with a silent, sad faced taxi driver. Budva is ugly. Except for its old town, small and protected by high walls. This old town will have me traped by the rain, forced under an arcade, between two fancy shops.
Budva beach under the rain, just outside the scope of the picture, on the right hudge, modern, concret, russian owned hotels.

Since the rain does not seem to want to stop any time soon, i make my way to an internet caffee (with no coffee...) and search for a Couch to surf in Podgorica, the capital. I send a couple messages, join my mobil nummber and hope someone will send me a message...
As i get outside, the sun is back, i get some food, ask for the road to Podgorica and start to hitchhike again! After a long time in the disorder of cars stoping on the sideway to buy cigarets at the kiosk, cars honking, civil policemen asking for id and not carring because i m a stranger, two girls wanting to share a ride but not going the same ways, all this at a crossing on the main road, next to a bus station. Well i get a ride with a young guy in a "sports" car. The seats are sport seats unfit for classical seatbelts but not fited with sport seatbelts... Roring engine, banging music (he spoke no english but i could find out that 300W where in the trunk...) and a hudge pink cuddle bear on the back seat is what i remember from this trip during wich i fell asleep towards the end. I woke up just outside Podgorica, not so nice looking, neither promising city...
But i recived some message from the french teacher in Podgorica. Couchsurfing Maria already is hosting someone but gives me the address of a 10€ room.

Waiting for the meeting with the room owner a bit later, i chill in the sun by the river Moraca.
The view out of my room, shortly after this picture Gipsy will cross the playfround with their horse driven cart.

Aucun commentaire: