L'itineraire

vendredi 25 juillet 2008

On more night out in the wild

Now for something like "into the wild" :) No dont worry, nothing real bad, nothing realy endangering.
After 2 weeks in a big city, with a confy bed and late bedtime, i am sorta happy to be here, in a field, to find some dry straw to make the most comfortable bed i had outside. I eat my dinner consisting of a bit of dark bread, an old salami and a cucomber... I also realize i am realy tired and i dont have much water left and there is none to find around. The Salami makes me realy thirsty, it seems like i found one more thing i am alergic to : cucombers and the noise of the barking dogs and crickets starts to get on my nerve. All this and the solitude (big contrast with Belgrade party scene) adds up to a small panic attack, alone in the middle of nowehre...
Thank you Apple, Aerius and cortisone... The sweet sounds from my ipod calms me down, th Aerious stops the alergic reaction and the cortisone buzzes me out, i can finaly fall asleep and rest without thinking i will never wake up :)

Straaaaaawww bed

Early wake...

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

DéDé t'arrête de te droguer ou bieeeeen !

Rem

Anonyme a dit…

How did you end up sleeping there?

DayDay a dit…

Well thanks to cortison, not so bad, but short. Woke up at 5...