L'itineraire

dimanche 6 juillet 2008

First night and day at camp Kljajevica Luka

After making myself comfortable, exchanging some words with the owners with my minimal Serbian, making friends with cats and dogs who are actually also real good friends!)

Like cat an dog in a good way...

My sweet little hut and my 2 new friends.

The dog is going to be the guardian of my hut and sleep in front of it every night from now on... After some while of righting in my journal and playing with the cat and dog, a car drives in. A girls comes out, chats with the owner (her cousin actually) and they point to me. The new girls comes over and asks if i speak German. Sure do! Her name is Nevena, she is coming from Germany to visit her family. She is a smiling, energetic, curious and very welcoming person. She really doesn't want me to get bored and invites me to go to have a couple drinks tonight with her cousin. The discussion with Nevena is very interesting, she had a tough life between immigration and war. This once again certainly relativizes the problems i might have or the problems i hear from people around me in Lausanne.

The view ou t my mini window on my first moring in the camp.

3 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

C'est bien, tu commences à aimer les chats :-) Une fois de plus (me répète...) elles claquent tes photos! Me réjouis d'y être :-) Surtout que l'été en Suisse est déjà fini...
J-8!
Bisouxxx

deni a dit…

The picture with the two cats is absolutely fantastic!

DayDay a dit…

It is a cat and a dog ;)