L'itineraire

vendredi 8 août 2008

Getting to EXIT!!!

To get there in time, i set a side my hitchiking way for a couple kilometers and took a train to Timisora. But i did the last 300 km hitchiking again. Speaking of hitchhiking, today loads of them arrive in paris from different destinations! check out the 888 project!

So after a shity journey on the train, fighting with ticket contolers wanting to sell me a couchet. They would wake me up, yell stuff about a 25 lei couchet and other words i did not understand... I said i only have 14 left and showed my wallet. But that didnt help the dude kept waking me up and in the end, at about 1 am, he draged me in an empty compariment as a 14 lei couchete... of course it was a ripe off... The controler for this cariage was not the same and wanted to send me back to my original place. I played stoopid and went back to sleep. Then it was just unceesing doors opening, train shaking, neighboors loud talking and no sleep. Until at 4 i was sleeping and this time the police woke me up for id check... Told me to watch my stuff... yea thanks...
At about 4.30 the controler came again, this time with other guys checking the guys who check tickets... And they forced me back into my original compartiment... their i got a couple hours aof bad sleep before getting to Timisora...

A mall at 9 am, nothing except a long queu for passports (shops open at 10....)
Cathedral.
A fountain next to wich i sat for a while and watched people come by, some of them coming back. A police man, a gypsy, an old men, a kid, a mother...

Timisora Streets.

I then left Timisoara about 12 to get to EXIT. Yea EXIT Festival, gona be good times! After paying a ride to the next town, my last 7 lei, suporting someones studies. Passing the greatest Pork farm in the east. Seeing all the corn Fields with GMO Corn from dear Pioneer.... I get to the border with an other young very kind ride.

At the border, the Customs officer helps me to get a ride to Novi Sad. Everybody at the border knows where i am going and we have a good laught, they wonder about my trip and are quite astonished. Any how i thank them for my second ride with a truck driver. Little Serbian conversation. It is his birthday and he offers me what is left of his bottle of Brandy!!

The Exit starts well. I have a couple beers in a park meet some Bosnians and get real drunk but that a storry for tomorrow.

Old forteress of Novi Sad! EXIT FESTIVAL :)

Aucun commentaire: