L'itineraire

mardi 9 décembre 2008

Waiting for Judith

Here i am sitting at a cafe, drinkng tee, two tea to be precise since in my good intention of practicing turquish, i ordered iki Caj, wtich means not one (bir) but two teas... I feel ashamed but i think the waiter is as well, after trying to check, in turkish and little english if he understood well. i am sure of my skills (...), or rather unaware of my mistake and just say evet (yes).

So a minut later he brigs two tees, probably thinking someone will join me. But he soon realizes something is wrong. He comes back and tells me it will be cold. If i want an other one. I try to say no but he brings a fresh one anyway. Thats turkish politness. Not at all the picture some painted of it. Probably, once again, being a couple or a single man makes a difference. and also being unesay with the language and trying hard ads a plus. So he come back with a hot tea and looking at my camera askes if i am a photograph. I say yes with a slight shake of the head to signify a not quite :) and he sits down and starts talking a lot. I dont understand a word but hey, it is a pleasure to feel treated normaly. Must say that i am not in the most turistic part of Istanbul, at a quiet terrase.
Thats for the setting, the place i wait for Judith, wait to be notified of what comes next. And in fact i have no idea, just that she passed vienna some time ago and that she will send a message whit further instructions... What sort of game did she prepare. I have though about it quite a couple times in the last weeks. A Treasure hunt? some kind of surprise?? Or maybe she will mke m walk around just for the pleasure of following me until i notice? or guide me hint after hint to a secrete place of hers (she was in Istanbul once...) Maybe for a good dinner?
I cant wait whatever it will be! As i am still waiting and writting, a girl shows up touches my shoulder and says very nice... i am a bit surprised and my brain thinks it has something to do with Judith, but she aint here and i still have no message... And the girl is talking about the small cat... And she sits down, takes of her glasses, very sexily and asks me if i am superman... am wearing that t shirt again. She must be supergirl since she flies of as fast as she flew in...
And then i got that first message, sending me on a quest!

Aucun commentaire: