L'itineraire

jeudi 11 décembre 2008

Planning south and one more party.

The weather is not really getting better and I am no longer wanting to stay months in Istanbul, i plan and prepare my trip south. A bit of the Lycian way (a 500kms treck) and surely Capadocia and the rest will be surprises (for me). I also get a little back into work in those days... My colegue back in Lausanne needs support, Unfortunately i will not manage to help him out, at least not before mid November. So i blog in order to lighten up my bag a kilo and get this off my mind for three weeks (i wont manage and still take the eee with me). I prepare a lighter, much lighter bag and count my money... i have only the money Judith left me for the 3 weeks until Laura comes to visit and brings me my new credit card.

On tuesday night, it is the birth day of one of Marions longer time friends. We meet again at the same bar were the last party was and have a couple drinks. We meet some interesting people tonight, more than at the last couchsurfing party. Melani is a canadian girl who came back after enjoying it so much this summer and found a job as an English teacher. There is also that american girl who is in a relationship with a nice turquish dude. She loves to speak french and most of the time we acctualy do. the only guy around not speaking french being her boyfriend...
The birthday boy is over 40 and still looks so young, i hear he is a science fiction writter living of his parents money and that he still goes out with the craziest girls and grows and smokes pot on a regular basis. What storries people can tell... Anyway from what i talked to him and have seen of him on the dance floor, he seems to enjoy life and not care to much about anything (who does when you have no need to work??).

Aucun commentaire: